- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Creating Your Corporate Exit Strategy – Orange County ExecuNet
November 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$35.00
Join us at our next ExecuNet Networking Meeting at Webster University in Irvine on Thursday, November 15th from 8-11am.
Creating Your Corporate Exit Strategy
Guest Speaker: Page Nicol – Franchise Consultant, FranNet of Southern California
- Are you tired of revolving door in the Corporate World?
- Are you concerned about meeting your Retirement Goals with your current 401K or investment strategy?
- Do you wish you had more time with family or to pursue your own interests?
- Are you being challenged enough at work?
- Have you ever wondered if their might be another Alternative?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you might want to investigate Business Ownership as a way of making yourself “Unemployment Proof”. Many people don’t realize they can have a job and start a business at the same time. There are proven businesses that executives run and manage everyday while maintaining a fulltime position. Additionally there are others who are starting to wonder if they have enough saved to help them live in the lifestyle they are accustom to. Business ownership can also be a way of diversification in your retirement portfolio. 3 out of 5 millionaires are small business owners.
Page Nicol who owns FranNet Southern California will be speaking about making yourself Unemployment Proof and uncovering many of the Myths surrounding business Ownership. As a franchise specialist and sponsor of Execunet, Page has helped hundreds of out placed executives discover the financial rewards of owning a business. Come and learn from his 27 years of coaching people just like you on the benefits of working for yourself.
About the Speaker
30+ Years of Franchise Development and Ownership Experience.
- Developed over 65 Mail Boxes Etc locations in San Diego as the Master Developer.
- Owned and operated two UPS Store locations ranked in the top 1% of over 5000 locations in the world.
- Developed 9 Max Muscle Sports Nutrition locations in San Diego as the Master Developer.
- Currently owns the Southern California and Pacific Northwest territory for Franchise Network, the nation’s oldest franchise consulting business. Currently ranked in top three of over 100 territories.
- University of San Diego graduate BBA 1986
- Commercial Real Estate agent and developer
- Married with two children 15 and 21.
- Hobbies include: cycling, fly fishing, surfing, and entrepreneurship.
- Residence: Carlsbad California
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
ExecuNet networking meetings are here to help you improve your networking skills, increase your contacts, and shape your job-search efforts. At each meeting you will hear from a career management expert and network with senior level professionals. Take the next step in your job search and get connected to the decision makers in your target industries and companies!
ExecuNet Networking Meetings are exclusively for middle to senior management professionals in career transition.
Continental Breakfast Included
8:00 – 8:30am – Check-In & Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45am – Introduction
8:45 – 9:30am – Guest Speaker
9:30 – 11:00am – Round Table Networking
For the 90 minutes of structured networking introductions, it is suggested you bring business cards and prepare:
- A 3-4 minute summary of your background
- Your top 5 target companies
- How you can help others
- How others can help you