Get your Career in Gear for the New Year – San Diego ExecuNet
February 6 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$35.00
Special Presentation Wednesday, Feb 6th at the ExecuNet Meeting at the Tamarack Beach Resort in Carlsbad.
Get your Career in Gear for the New Year
Guest Speaker: Mark James, President of Hire Consulting Services
“Job security is the ability to secure a job!”
If you don’t know the answers to any of the following questions, then it’s time to get your career in gear for the new year!
- What are the best ways to uncover the hidden executive jobs?
- What is your career branding statement?
- How do you enlist the key connectors to provide introductions for you?
- How do I research and find the best target companies?
- What is the best approach to networking with local CEO’s, executives and business owners?
- What are the critical questions/answers that you must ask/answer during the job interview
- How do you get paid the salary you are worth?
About the Speaker
As Founder and President, Mark James, CPC is responsible for talent development, career transition coaching, leadership training, and networking group facilitation. Recognized as one of the top career management experts in Southern California, Mark has also lead sessions at various career transition workshops and spoke at many career-related public speaking events.
–REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE–
ExecuNet networking meetings are here to help you improve your networking skills, increase your contacts, and shape your job-search efforts. At each meeting you will hear from a career management expert and network with senior level professionals. Take the next step in your job search and get connected to the decision makers in your target industries and companies!
ExecuNet Networking Meetings are exclusively for middle to senior management professionals in career transition.
Continental Breakfast Included
8:00 – 8:30am – Check-In & Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45am – Introduction
8:45 – 9:30am – Guest Speaker
9:30 – 11:00am – Round Table Networking
For the 90 minutes of structured networking introductions, it is suggested you bring business cards and prepare:
- A 3-4 minute summary of your background
- Your top 5 target companies
- How you can help others
- How others can help you