- This event has passed.
How to Nail the Executive Job Interview and Get the Offer! – San Diego ExecuNet
October 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$35.00
Special Presentation Thursday, October 3rd at the ExecuNet Meeting at the Tamarack Beach Resort in Carlsbad.
How to Nail the Executive Job Interview and Get the Offer!
Guest Speaker: Mark James, CPC – President of Hire Consulting Services and Author of “Keys to the C Suite”
This presentation and group discussion will address the essential job interview strategies to help you eliminate the competition:
- What are the 5 Unique Interview Mindsets?
- What are the “Right” Questions to ask?
- How to answer the “Tough” Behavioral Questions?
- What are the Preferred Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate?
- What are the Interview Red Flags to avoid at all costs?
- What are the Critical HOT BUTTONS you must address during the executive job interview to secure the offer?
- How to negotiate what you are worth?
About the Speaker
As Founder and President, Mark James, CPC is responsible for talent development, career transition coaching, leadership training, and networking group facilitation. Recognized as one of the top career management experts in Southern California, Mark has also lead sessions at various career transition workshops and spoke at many career-related public speaking events.
–REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE–
ExecuNet networking meetings are here to help you improve your networking skills, increase your contacts, and shape your job-search efforts. At each meeting you will hear from a career management expert and network with senior level professionals. Take the next step in your job search and get connected to the decision makers in your target industries and companies!
ExecuNet Networking Meetings are exclusively for middle to senior management professionals in career transition.
Continental Breakfast Included
8:00 – 8:30am – Check-In & Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45am – Introduction
8:45 – 9:30am – Guest Speaker
9:30 – 11:00am – Round Table Networking
For the 90 minutes of structured networking introductions, it is suggested you bring business cards and prepare:
- A 3-4 minute summary of your background
- Your top 5 target companies
- How you can help others
- How others can help you