What is Your Career Path in 2020?
What is your career path in 2020? In this post, we have four steps to help you walk on it confidently and get to your destination quicker.
Hire Consulting Services (HCS) is for business executives and professionals who are currently in career transition, planning to make a career change or start a new business.
It’s all about “Hire Education and Career Path Coaching,” and it’s designed to be a collaborative compass to help you calibrate your true north. Every goal is made with the singular purpose of allowing you to choose the right career path by discovering trends, tools and knowledge to secure a more fulfilling, rewarding and productive career.
1. Be change ready
Career change happens. You lose a job. Take a package. Decide to leave. Buy a business. Close a business, or seek new career path. We’ll help you take control and make change on your terms. HCS offers executive career leadership coaching, which can help you confidently decide on your new career path!
2. Step into your new career path
You’ve decided what you want to do next. Start a business, launch a consulting practice, seek a new career, retire in style, etc. But, how do you begin? We’ll help you create a plan, take action, and move forward-on your terms!
3. Plan for your success
The first 180 days are critical to your future success, so we offer a program specifically designed to support you through this period. After 180 days? We’d love for you to continue on with our executive career networking meetings and connectivity relationships! Your career path success is our mission!
4. Expect results
Talk with our active and landed HCS Career Coaching clients. Get the validation you need for your 100% commitment to learn and be guided on how to conduct a professional job search campaign and embrace your new career path!
CONTACT HCS TODAY if you are:
- Taking a package, retiring or semi-retired and looking for a new career path
- In career transition wanting to explore career and/or entrepreneurial change
- Working, know that there is “more”, and want to explore career path changes on your terms
- An entrepreneur looking for viable options: consulting, business or franchise ownership
- A later stage business owner that is preparing to exit and is looking for a new career path
- In need of speakers or trainers to motivate and empower change that matters with executive career management
Mark James, CPC is the President of Hire Consulting Services, established in 1999. He is a Certified Personnel Consultant and has been providing executive career transition coaching and executive recruiting services for over 25 years. Mark is also a Certified Partner with Predictive Index® Behavior Assessments focused on talent selection and leadership development.